Sunday, April 28, 2013

What am I listening to in the ride #4

I'm back! Let's get right to it.
Currently I'm pumping "Big Krit - King Remembered in Time".
Many artists try to go back to the well with limited success. 
+ Big Krit has managed to do so on this album. 
You really can put this one in and just let it play for the most part. 
Be aware that he still talks about pimping a lot, but he is trying to appeal to a crowd that such talk works for. 
While listening to this album I was most impressed by the fact that he does a majority of the production his self. I feel there are few artist with as much potential. In fact I think with time he could be a true complete artist like Prince, or Curtis Mayfield. Yes those are big shoes to fill, but trust me on this. Everyone has to start somewhere and all the tools are within Krit's arsenal. My favorite track is REM. Give this one a listen and let me know what you think.  



No comments:

Post a Comment